Thursday, September 15, 2016

#Prize_Impromptu

This is a big surprise "prize" e-Home gave me on September 15. In mid-morning that day, my mobile phone rang. A young male voice told me my number was chosen for a prize from the company at an award draw at Samdech Chuon Nath Park days earlier. I said I hadn't bought anything or had any transaction with the company before, why my number was chosen. I asked what the prize was. He didn't answer and said "Just come take your prize at e-Home shop on the third floor of Canadia Center opposite the train-station."

Getting there before noon, cute girls-employees served me, saying "The usual prize is a woman handbag, but for you we'll offer TWO lunch-boxes." They put two boxes in a plastic sacks and handed to me. I didn't know what was inside and didn't ask what it was. But "How much does it cost?" I questioned them. One of them answered "[It costs] $28 each." E-Home sells household utensils.

And then two pretty girls physically helped me down through to the ground floor. What did impress me: Can you guess? You might think of their touching beauty OR kindness. Not quite wrong or right.

Yes, these slim girls' beauty and their lively helpfulness are so touching, I confess. They can beat every man's heart to any shape, no matter how hard and arrogant it is.

But what does impress me is that E-home as well as other companies nowadays use the contact [phone] numbers -- among other sophisticated means -- to reach their potential customers. Especially, they use a prize or award to attract their targets that apparently the owners of the phone numbers "of high caliber" they think are rich enough to buy their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment