Thursday, September 29, 2016

#MY_REMARK_ON_FACEBOOK'S FRIEND REQUEST POLICY


MY REMARK ON FACEBOOK'S FRIEND REQUEST POLICY
Some people, living in other countries whom I have never known before, have sent me "Friend request" and I usually confirm it to make friends, though sometimes I haven't had enough time to answer them. However, I have never felt offended at it whether or not I receive the 'Friend request'. I'm of the opinion that 'Sending friend request' is not an offense as we are all Earth-Dwellers, though of different nationalities, countries, social/global status. People who've got "Friend request" should ignore it if they don't want it because a friend request should not be considered as an OFFENCE. For instance, when you meet someone unknown to you before and you say "Hello! Could we make friends?" What's your fault? Daring to ask for a friendship? DON'T BE SNOBBISH! FaceBook should reconsider its policies on these terms AND Should Not Use Harsh Words of WARNING Such As Mind being blocked PERMANENTLY. Nevertheless, thank FaceBook.
29 September 2013, 8:37 pm Puthpong Sao.
FACEBOOK HELP CENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment