Saturday, May 21, 2016

"The 'White Pigeon', I call it, is taken this May 22, 2014

"The 'White Pigeon', I call it, is taken this May 22, 2014 morning when a white dove for the second time comes for food -- some milled rice I spread on the slate-lid of my water basin on top of my flat roof. First, she seemed rather hesitant or scared out of what-I-don't-know, maybe 'cos she was alone. Yesterday, she was with her brace-mate. I really didn't know what to talk to her as an ornithologist does but cooing "Coo, coo, coo, ... ". She then felt kind of confident to peck at the rice. I was lucky enough to take her one-minute-long video clip with my 4"-Nokia X camera as posted herein. White Dove Is the Symbol of Peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=322301621250274&id=100004113159395

No comments:

Post a Comment