Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Me and my two beloved children

Me and my two beloved children, William and Winnie, posed for a picture in front of the Khmer Writers Association office, on the 1st of December last year, two days before I came for a medical consultation at the CSC. (April 5, 2015)

With both of my young life colleagues at the office of the Khmer Writers Association, at the very center of Botum Vatey pagoda, Phnom Penh where I met two men, one left a bit after I arrived there and another is Mr. Ban Rithy, at standby. I inquired about things and we chatted on the association and its work. It's been supposed to work smoothly well but seems sluggish this whole year, though there have been three training sessions of writing skills which none of their closing ceremonies has been held yet -- is it because of the lack of sponsoring fund? It's improbable, to my opinion.
(December 1, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment