Wednesday, April 6, 2016

On that day, April 7, 2015 I was released from the CSC hospital where on February 12, I underwent an erroneous surgery that meant a second tragedy to me and my family after the KR regime. And on that date, too, I made acquaintance with Jean-francois Tan on Facebook.

Below is reminiscent of the day:

I'm back home and won't be back to the CSC until May 7, though not sure whether I'll be allowed to stay there for further physical training any other period of time. "High hope" which I had when I came to the CSC hospital for the first medical consultation after hearing the expression from the mouth of some doctors and nurses there, "... you'll enjoy your upcoming days like the others, ..." though almost vanishes, still haunts me to laugh a laughter of life -- not that of happiness -- but that of ridicule at myself for my stupid mistakes to have undergone an erroneous surgery.

We debated about half an hour on how to carry me up to my second floor apartment. At last we managed with three men on the maneuver: Veng carried me on his shoulders with two other men helping behind. How painful I experienced.

SOME RELATED COMMENTS

Sok Kipo:
Um ...

Kim Thong TO:
May Tevada Chnam Thmey bless you.

Chath Piersath:
Dear Puthpong Sao, I am sorry, I will have to tell you this again and again. I know that it's very hard for you, but always try to imagine other possibilities you can heal and become a new person. There are always ways. The operation is over and you're now at this stage, and those people who have done this to you had all abandoned you. Strengthen your arms using wheelchair. Strengthen your head and your heart. Where can you go from here? Beyond your current disabilities? How can you use them as part of your strength and your humanity? Life yourself up, my friend. Ask clearly what you need help with from your friends. Certain specific needs can be fulfilled. Despair will only create greater distraught. Gather all your energy and pick yourself up from here on. The operation cannot be undone. May the Buddha gives you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment