Tuesday, October 18, 2016

#Short_Story

This one short story of the kind of educational one is another of my literary works. Titled "Destiny Built in Deep Heart from Both Hands", it was the Number 1 Winner at a national-level contest organized by Cambodia National Council for Children on December 20, 2012.
The Head of the Ministry of Social and Veterans' Affairs' department told the winners meeting on the eve of the award ceremony that the Ministry of Information would ask for the author's permission to make the video of the story and air the educational material on TV.
Though I myself am its sole author, the department head said it was incredible that it was my work alone.
October 18, 2014 at 10:31am ·
One of several tales, with modern writing style and inputs, for kids. This children's story wins the first prize in the 2005 contest organized by an international book organization. Just for the 1st and 2nd editions combined, it was printed 10,500 copies and when its author, me, approached for the 2nd time for 10 copies to distribute free to relatives and friends, I was asked to pay $10 for the 10 books (I was given 3 copies free when it was first published). I myself earned only $150 from my own work.
I'm of the opinion that any person or organizations in the name of promoting readership or any relevant games -- here in Cambodia or anywhere else in the world -- should abide themselves by the rules of honesty, not doing anything that makes the writers feel like being exploited, thus your self-asserted reading promotion would become detrimental to both writers and young readers.
The organization contacted me and asked if I had some new tales to submit for further contests. I told it I had several already written and asked how much a writer would be paid for each of their works selected. Its answer was some $80 apiece according to the experience of author. I did overtly refuse to play its painfully bad games.
I have written several good children's tales, not yet published.
One of several tales, with modern writing style and inputs, for kids. This children's story wins the first prize in the 2005 contest organized by an international book organization. Just for the 1st and 2nd editions combined, it was printed 10,500 copies and when its author, me, approached for the 2nd time for 10 copies to distribute free to relatives and friends, I was asked to pay $10 for the 10 books (I was given 3 copies free when it was first published). I myself earned ...
See More
នេះជាសម្រង់ឈុតមួយក្នុងរឿង ឆត្រក្រហម៖
“គិតឧបមាថាមានការថ្លែងអានកំណាព្យរឿងខ្លីជាសាធារណៈ ដូចជានៅទីនេះ” សម្ដីនាយត្រូវនាងកាត់ភ្ជាប់ “នៅសួនសាធារណៈ មុខប្រាសាទអនុស្សារណ៍សម្ដេចតា នាចុងសប្ដាហ៍ ល្ងាចថ្ងៃសៅរ៍ អាទិត្យ ពិតជា ...” (គ្រានោះមេឃស្រទុំ កាន់តែងងឹតរឹតតែដាបខ្លាំង។ នាងបានប្រញាប់ទាញឆ័ត្រមកលាតបាំងគ្រាប់ភ្លៀងដែលចាប់ផ្ដើមសាចដំបូង និងនិយាយបន្ត) “ហើយទៅអានកំណាព្យនៅឯណា? កណ្ដាលវាល នៅទីណា?”។
“នៅក្នុងកែវភ្នែក ទាំងគូថ្លៃ (នាយបានថ្លែងជាវោហារកាព្យឆ្លើយ ដោយភ្នែកដៀងមើលកែវភ្នែកទាំងគូរបស់នាង ឃើញចាំងព...
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment