Monday, March 7, 2016

#CSC

On weekend, the CSC as well as the adjacent Veterans International Centre, where rehabilitation exercises are imposed on the physiotherapy patients, don't work. Therefore, the two day intervals see no physical exercises. All the patients under strict rules of undergoing the painful performance seem enjoyed of the days. I myself am one of them waiting for the 5-day kind of military training weekly period starting on Monday.

A man in charge of physiotherapy services here, said on Thursday the director of center Dr. Jim has been opposed to the former's plan to release me soon from the facility. Dr. Jim, who has taken great care for my case and trying within his capacity to assist me since we first met on Wednesday December 3, 2014, disagreed with the physio-man's ideas to send me back home on wheelchair.

According to Dr. Jim's initial ideas and plan, I'd be to walk out home with my hip-joints well enough restored as he asked me on our first meet what I'd like him to help me and I said then that "Will you please have my hip-joints and knee-joints restored so that I can sit, stand and walk and go out to work." He nodded and I could see his kindness smile rather radiantly through his eyes.

Antonio Chute: Hang in there.

Puthpong Sao: That's right, Antonio Chute. My conditions seem unclair 'coz I couldn't sit, stand and walk as expected. Before as you saw, I could stand and walk painlessly though visibly with difficulty.

Pol Vann Chaom Mony: Wish you success, bong Puthpong Sao. Even if you had to go through the surgery, I believe it's about your hip joint, the implanted hip joint that must be better than before. Please be hopeful.

Puthpong Sao: Yep, Vann Chaom Mony Pole. As of yet, no prostheses are implanted and the hip bones are cut and left open.

No comments:

Post a Comment